Headquartered in Quito, V!VA knows Ecuador like no other guidebook company can.
Our Ecuador guide was written and updated by a team of journalists who have lived and traveled through this fascinating country for years and contains extensive coverage of:
• The Galapagos Islands, including reviews of over 80 Galapagos boats and more than 30 maps of the sites and islands.
• An insider’s look at the most off-the-beaten-track destinations, to get you off the gringo trail and experiencing true Ecuadorian culture.
• The most unforgettable eco-lodges, where you can enjoy the wonders of rainforest without leaving a footprint.
• Hot spots like Baños, Otavalo, Cotopaxi, Quilotoa, Mindo, Cuenca, Montañita and Papallacta.
• The most exciting adventure travel opportunities with detailed information about rafting, climbing, horseback riding, mountain biking and hiking throughout the country.
We invite you to experience our amazing country...and drop by the office to say hi when you’re in town!
Prefer the printed book? Get the print version from Amazon.com