With its headquarters located in the heart of the city, V!VA Travel Guides lives and breathes Quito, literally. V!VA's city-savvy staff offers tons of insider tips and insight that no other guidebook can match.
Inside you'll find everything you need for a memorable trip whether your journey lasts a couple of days or a couple of years.
With VIVA Travel Guides Quito you can:
* Explore the dozens of snow capped volcanoes, hot springs, indigenous villages and cloudforests surrounding the city.
* Hang your hat for an extended stay studying Spanish, volunteering or working--get the lowdown on living in Quito.
* Savor the local cuisine in Quito's many world class restaurants, or track down cheap, good eats. Then dance salsa till dawn.
* Travel on a budget while living like a king. Ecuador is still cheap, if you know where to go.
* Stay safe with the most up-to-date guide available, continuously updated by the VIVA community on the http://www.vivatravelguides.com website.